Sharpen your art and craft skills by making these delightful mason jar fairy lights that light up a dark night in inimitable style. I was showered with compliments from my friends and family when I made these for a New Year party, inspired by a post in Party Unwrapped.
DIY Mason Jar Fairy Lights
You may make a hanging fairy light mason jar as described here or give the handle a miss if you want it as a centerpiece. Check out this tutorial on how to hang a mason jar.
- Mason jar with handle
- Battery operated string of fairy lights
- Remove the lid and set it aside.
- Put the fairy lights into the jar with the battery pack on top for easy access.
- Cut out a piece of tulle and cover the top of the jar.
- Screw the lid onto the jar tightly.
- Decorate the handle with the ribbon.
Hang it in the garden for a brilliant outdoor wedding decor.
Accessorize with a wooden stick wrapped with ribbons at the top. Attach it to the handle of the jar with duct tape. It gives a pretty fairy wand look
Other Cool Ideas for Fairy Lights in Mason Jars
Do your bit for the Earth by using solar powered fairy lights for your project.
Blue mason jars make the glow soothing to the eyes. They work best for romantic dates.
You could have never thought that mason jars and fairy lights could make for such a brilliant lighting idea. Add to that, the quickness of the DIY and the pocket-friendly price.